Let the children living in the shadow of Chernobyl know they are not forgotten by:
• making a donation to your local Chernobyl charity or to the Belarusian Children’s Hospice
• wearing a badge or wristband to remind others of Chernobyl
• signing the Appeal for more research which you will find on our website
• encouraging colleagues at work, or your class at school to hold a fund raising event
• offering to host Belarusian children in your home for a recuperative holiday
If you would like to make a donation to the Hospice please make your cheque payable to:
'Belarusian Children's Hospice' and send to c/o A.J. McLaren, 9 Bowden Road, Glossop, Derbyshire, SK13 7BD. Alternatively make a secure donation online now by clicking here.